- The classes of the pattern of the business can maintain all the existent possible relationships in a diagram of classes UML, that is to say, associations, aggregations, compositions, inheritance.
- Maintenance of the rules of the business inside each class.
- Regulated Instantiation of associated objects to avoid the fall of the yield in associations with many connected objects.
- Access to servants of relational DB for one of these motors of access of Delphi: DBExpress, ADO.
- Intrinsic and controllable control of transactions for the user.
- Open architecture of which can be derived to create new functionalities.